Aviation insurance provides coverage for hull losses as well as liability for passenger injuries, environmental and third-party damage caused by aircraft accidents. ABNIC Aviation insurance is geared specifically to the operation of aircraft and the risks involved in aviation.
A wide range of cover is available for airlines or businesses that have special purpose aircraft fleets.
- Loss/Damage to the hull of the aircraft
- Third party aviation liabilities
- Personal accident cover for the third parties and passengers
- Airport owners’ and operators’ liability
- Aviation products liabilities
- Hull war risk