NAS Third Party Administrator (TPA)
NAS Third Party Administrator (TPA) is a service offered by NAS in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). TPA services act as a middleman between insurance companies and policyholders. They help insurance companies to manage and process claims, as well as provide other administrative services.
NAS TPA services include:
- Claims administration: managing claims on behalf of insurance companies, including processing, investigating and settling claims
- Medical network management: managing a network of medical providers, such as hospitals and clinics, that policyholders can use to access medical care
- Provider management: managing relationships with medical providers, including negotiating rates and monitoring quality of care
- Risk management: analyzing claims data to identify potential risks and suggesting ways to mitigate them
- Fraud detection: identifying and preventing fraudulent claims
By using a TPA service, insurance companies are able to outsource these administrative tasks and focus on more important activities such as product development, underwriting and marketing.